question

rogerio avatar image
rogerio asked

Server does not shutdown

Hello there,

I've been experiencing a bit with Unreal and PlayFab, I was checking how to terminate properly the server in a matchmade server instance and made some adjustments. When I removed the region servers and try to delete the old build, it keeps stuck with a session active (for over an hour now) and the server never shuts down, I also can't delete the build and trying to access it or delete does not work.

Game ID is 8E9E1, problematic build is "Game_ShutdownTest".

Thank you!

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Please note that you need to shut down all active server before deleting the build. If your server shut down logic is not working, you need to navigate to [Multiplayer] – [Servers] – [Your build] – [Servers] and shut down all active servers manually.

If "I also can't delete the build and trying to access it or delete does not work." you mean you cannot access the page that I mentioned above. You can also shut down the active servers with API Multiplayer Server - Shutdown Multiplayer Server - REST API (PlayFab Multiplayer) | Microsoft Learn, for matchmaking allocated server instances, the SessionId is the MatchId.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.