question

tanawdisney avatar image
tanawdisney asked

updateplayerstatistics call limits per player/user?

Good day!

Is there a per player request limit for UpdatePlayerStatistics?

I have a working leaderboard which players can access the game but a certain user suddenly stops sending his score to the Leaderboard Statistics.

I am using SDK 2.148.220908. Free tier.

So all of the players/users can successfully send their score to the leaderboards and they can access the updated leaderboards including their latest scores. But 1 user cannot or stopped sending his score to playfab. but he can have an updated leaderboards (only his score is not updated). I try to log him in like multiple devices, only the same user can't send his score. I tried it with unity editor, multiple devices but still he can't update his score. Every other user can send and access their scores to the same unity editor and devices. Are there limits to updating player statistics per player? Again every other player can send and update.

I checked the limits on my title settings and everything is not even touched. I only have 200 players.

my code is below.

public void SendLeaderboard(int rankscore)
    {
        PlayFabClientAPI.UpdatePlayerStatistics(new UpdatePlayerStatisticsRequest

{
            Statistics = new List<StatisticUpdate>
            {
               new StatisticUpdate
               {
                   StatisticName = "RankScore",
                   Value = rankscore
               }
            }
        },
        response =>
        {
            Debug.Log("Successfull leaderboard sent");
        },
        OnError);

}

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tanawdisney avatar image tanawdisney commented ·
public void SubmitScore()
    {
        SendLeaderboard(PlayfabManager.instance.Points);
        Debug.Log(PlayfabManager.instance.Points);
        Debug.Log("score sent");
    }
0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Is there any error message? What is the aggregation method of your "RankScore" leaderboard? What is the value that player is trying to update? Could you provide your title id and that player's id for us to troubleshoot?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.