question

blazej avatar image
blazej asked

How do I get trades available to the player?

Hi everyone! As the title says, how do I get player trades that are available along with player’s IDs offering trades? I am asking for an example from C# code with all the details, because I don't know anymore. I tried with GetPlayerTrades API and I couldn't figure it out as a newbie. Regards and have a nice day!

apisunity3dTrading
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Trading - Get Player Trades - REST API (PlayFab Client) | Microsoft Learn is used to get all trades the player has either opened or accepted, not used to get the trades available to the player. You need to transfer both PlayFabId of the trade owner and the tradeId to the target players when initialing the trades, so that the target players can know that they have available trades. For more info, please refer to Trading quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn which provides C# code and explanation.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.