question

caobagames avatar image
caobagames asked

Steam dedicated servers via Playfab? dockerfile?

Hello. I ask. I am trying to upload the dedicated server with the gsdk and steam to docker. How do I have to configure the dockerfile so that it works correctly. Thank you

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Please follow the PlayFab’s tutorial to write your docker file. If there is any error, you can provide the detail information of the error for us to diagnose.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

caobagames avatar image
caobagames answered

Okay. I have managed to activate the server with Steam. but still can't connect users. neither by ip:port nor by looking for advanced session. this is the information he gave me

registros-steam.jpg (264.6 KiB)
server-activo.jpg (109.0 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

The error log indicates that the issue is related to Steam, please contact the Steam support for help.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.