question

FEIKA avatar image
FEIKA asked

What ID is used to join the shared group on the server, How to join a shared group on the server

Hello, I want to use Azure Functions to create and join a shared group

An AccountNotFound error occurred,I have some ids:

context.CallerEntityProfile.Entity.Id : 5BDA36E9CF7E19 context.TitleAuthenticationContext.Id : C27D0

on the client login result.PlayFabId : 93B067ACEC5C93B1

When the first two IDs cannot be used, I want to get the last ID on the server, but I don't know how to do it

When will these different IDs be used,for example, which ID is used to change player data

Hello, I want to use Azure Functions to create and join a shared group

An AccountNotFound error occurred,I have some ids:

context.CallerEntityProfile.Entity.Id : 5BDA36E9CF7E19 context.TitleAuthenticationContext.Id : C27D0

on the client login result.PlayFabId : 93B067ACEC5C93B1

When the first two IDs cannot be used, I want to get the last ID on the server, but I don't know how to do it

When will these different IDs be used,for example, which ID is used to change player data

Shared Group DataCustom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

On the server, you should use the server API CreateSharedGroup, which requires the developer secret key in the header, to create a shared group. After that, you can use the server API AddSharedGroupMembers to add the players to the group (with their PlayFabId). And you can get the PlayFabId on Azure Function with “context.CallerEntityProfile.Lineage.MasterPlayerAccountId”

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.