question

MLov avatar image
MLov asked

ValidateIOSReceiptRequest returns 400 bad request in production

We use ValidateIOSReceipt to validate purchase. All works fine in sandbox environment, but in production, we always get Client/ValidateIOSReceipt: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request.

We were able to get the exact call data parameters of a production user. We use those parameters to test the function, and we were able to reproduce the error message.

The parameters seem all fine. We test the payload and the receipt, and there are correct and valid. The purchase price is what we aspected, and the iso code is correct.

We have no clues to resolve this problem. All other calls are working fine without a problem and on Android, all are working.

capture.png (150.5 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Šimon avatar image Šimon commented ·

We are getting the same issue, there are no purchases on production validated.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

The issue has been fixed, please try again this time.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

For this issue, we need more private info which can’t be shared on public forums. I suggest you open a support ticket and ask our support engineer for help.

2 comments
10 |1200

MLov avatar image MLov commented ·

Hi, the page you link is not accessible because "Dedicated support is available for paying studios".

But we are paying for this service (we have the plan Pay as you go plan scheduled).

How we can resolve that without support? Honestly, we are really disappointed about that. We had this problem for a month so far. The first response on this forum is to get data to troubleshoot the issue. We develop a specific version of the app and wait for Apple review of that. And now we are stuck.

How to move from this situation?

Thanks.

1 Like 1 ·
Riv avatar image Riv commented ·

I'm getting a similar issue.

For me it's giving me ServiceUnavailable (1123) error after calling ValidateIOSReceipt in production.

It works for TestFlight (sandbox) purchases.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

This issue has been reported to our engineering team, I will let you know when there is any update from the team. Thank you for your patience.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.