question

tayfur avatar image
tayfur asked

PlayerConstrains Get Request Does Not Work When ShowLinkedAccount Used,

Hello, when I add ProfileConstrains with ShowLinkedAccounts = true parameter to the GetLeaderboardRequest, it fails and It produces error like "Unsupported Get Request".

I ticked the Linked Accounts box in the dashboard. If I remove the ProfileConstraints part from my code, it works like charm.

Thank you.

Hello, I'm trying to get the information about user if he is from Facebook or anywhere else.

I'm getting an error "Unsupported get request". If I remove the "ProfileConstraints" line from my code, there is no error.

I did allow the Linked Accounts access in the dashboard, yet still problem occurs.

Thank you

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

According to Player Data Management - Get Leaderboard - REST API (PlayFab Client) | Microsoft Learn, there is a typo in "ProfileConstrains", it should be ProfileConstraints.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.