question

tim@ninjatertle.com avatar image
tim@ninjatertle.com asked

Exception in Unity3D using GetSharedGroupData

-edit-

my bad, think it's on my end please ignore.

-original-

I've started getting an exception today for some reason. Here's the data, title 757D.

Request:
"{\"SharedGroupId\":\"clan_test\",\"Keys\":[\"Description\",\"Type\",\"TotalMembers\"],\"GetMembers\":null}"

ResultStr: "{\"code\":200,\"status\":\"OK\",\"data\":{\"Data\":{\"Description\":{\"Value\":\"test\",\"LastUpdated\":\"2016-03-14T22:43:01.318Z\",\"Permission\":\"Public\"},\"Type\":{\"Value\":\"Open\",\"LastUpdated\":\"2016-03-14T22:43:01.333Z\",\"Permission\":\"Public\"},\"TotalMembers\":{\"Value\":\"1\",\"LastUpdated\":\"2016-03-14T22:43:01.326Z\",\"Permission\":\"Public\"}}}}"

HttpStatus: "Client failed to parse response from server"

As you can see, the server seems to return a result fine however it isn't being parsed. I'm really not sure what's up. I updated to latest unity SDK (mine was 2 versions out of date) and it hasn't helped it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No worries - glad you found the issue! If you get a chance please do let us know what the actual problem was, so that others who run into this have the opportunity to find your info here. Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.