question

hugo-2 avatar image
hugo-2 asked

Can't access stores and drop tables in my catalog

Greetings,

We have uploaded a catalog for our game, but when we try to edit it, we can't access both the Drop Tables and Stores tabs, as they keep loading forever. Is there a reason for why this happens. Alternatively, would there be a way to edit the stores in our catalog through the json file that we used to upload the catalog?

Our title ID is AB090.

Thank you for your help

store-issue.png (29.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jakub Smekal avatar image
Jakub Smekal answered

I have the same problem, and made a post here

You can try to use different browser.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

I cannot reproduce this issue. I suggest you check your network status and reload the page. You can also use the relevant Admin APIs to get/set the store and drop table:

Store: GetStoreItems/UpdateStoreItems

Drop table: GetRandomResultTables/UpdateRandomResultTables

If you doubt that it could be due to your permission in the Studio, you can go to the Studio page -> [3 dots at the right of the Studio] -> [Roles] -> click on your role, and check if the related permission has been ticked.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.