question

Spektra Games avatar image
Spektra Games asked

Rules Not Working for New Players Rarely Times

I have a rule that triggerring for every new player with using "com.playfab.player_added_title" event type. This rule is assigning some default statistics for players. These default statistics needed. I guess for about 99.9% of newly created players these default statistics are generating successfully, but for 0.1% the default statistics are not generating. I don't know the problem, maybe action is not trigerring or maybe the action is returning an error when it trigger. Is that a bug?

I giving you the master player id of an example player experiencing this error(This player is newly created). If you check the event history of this player, you will never see events like "player_created", "player_linked_account", "player_added_title" for this player in "Data Explorer (Basic)"

Title ID: BC7B8
Rule ID: F4B03D25294C133A
The master player id of an example player experiencing this error: 7D8FDB077E210128

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

We have confirmed the issue. Please keep monitor the issue, and once you get similar issues, you can open a ticket so that PlayFab can faster to follow up and deal with it.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Spektra Games avatar image Spektra Games commented ·

The problem still persists and this has become a problem for us. What exactly are we going to do at this stage? @Xiao Zha

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha Spektra Games commented ·

You may need to submit a support ticket to solve this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.