question

Jay avatar image
Jay asked

Get user's first login time

I can see users' first login times in the dashboard, but how do I access this information from the API?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The GetAccountInfo and GetUserAccountInfo calls return all the information about the user account, including the first login timestamp (as part of the UserTitleInfo - https://api.playfab.com/Documentation/Client/datatype/PlayFab.Client.Models/PlayFab.Client.Models.UserTitleInfo)

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dev_beta avatar image dev_beta commented ·

I used GetAccountInfo() via UnitySDK, but it only gives me TitleDisplayName,createtime etc... no firstlogin,lastlogin....etc. Is it a bug or?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan dev_beta commented ·

So, that's a Client API call. Are you querying your own data, or someone else's? The amount of information you can get for another player is limited, since any PII (or potentially sensitive) data isn't returned. If you want to provide that info between players, please use the Server API call via Cloud Script.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.