question

Luca Gaudino avatar image
Luca Gaudino asked

PlayFab Party on Unity - Send the network ID to another player

Hello everybody,

I'm sorry to bother you, specially if this is something already asked but I couldn't find a reasonable solution anywhere.

I am developing a game in Unity and I would like to use PlayFab Party for my online.

I'm struggling since it looks like there is no "invite" method for PlayFab Party in the Unity SDK and I can't understand how should I send the network ID to another player.

Is there any best practice for my issue?

I tried creating a group but it's not the best solution since after the group I should create a poll to check if the second player got an invite to a group.

Thanks in advance for any kind of answer.

Luca

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

If you want to send the network ID to another player, we recommend using Lobby to achieve this function. You can invite the player which you want to send the network ID into the Lobby, then share the network ID with the Lobby Data. For more information you can refer to Azure PlayFab Lobby overview - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.