question

Aymen avatar image
Aymen asked

with unreal 4.27 the two clients matched and the server session running but players is always 0 and the gameplay map not showing

i tested the dedicated server locally and it work (Healthy) and clients can connect to it and get access to the gameplay map but when i upload the dedicated server to playfab and connect to it with clients i can get the match (player matched) and the server status inside playfab become active and launch session (with my clients i can see the address ip and the port printed in the screen but after that no thing happen just waiting forever in the main menu with that matched status...and the server inside playfab active and wait for players...players inside playfab say always 0

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Is there any error message returned in the server connection method which you manually implemented? You can check the server logs to get the returned error message.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Aymen avatar image Aymen commented ·

no error messages return! the server run and the session active in the two pictures you can see...

dd.png

0 Likes 0 ·
22.png (96.4 KiB)
dd.png (98.2 KiB)
Aymen avatar image Aymen commented ·

i test the server locally with "LocalMultiplayerAgentPublish" in process mode and it work fine "healthy" and terminating when the "NumHeartBeatsForTerminateResponse" reach the time as expected...capture-min.png

0 Likes 0 ·
capture-min.png (432.2 KiB)
Aymen avatar image
Aymen answered

i test the server locally with "LocalMultiplayerAgentPublish" in process mode and it work fine "healthy" and terminating when the "NumHeartBeatsForTerminateResponse" reach the time as expected...capture-min.png

capture-min.png (432.2 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha commented ·

Have you check the Server logs in the Archived Servers page? The error message returned by the server connection method implemented by you may in that log.

0 Likes 0 ·
Aymen avatar image
Aymen answered

@ Xiao Zha : i fix it... when i use open Level instead of console command it work like expected

10 |1200

Aymen avatar image
Aymen answered

i fix it : i use Open Level instead of Console Cammand...Console command not working with me

10 |1200

melihduman74 avatar image
melihduman74 answered

Hi, can you share your codes? I have problems with CreateLobby function. It doesn't recognize EntityToken.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.