question

dylan-1 avatar image
dylan-1 asked

Azure permissions for guest accounts?

In the tutorial I was provided:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/role-based-access-control/quickstart-assign-role-user-portal

The Guest is assigned a `Virtual Machine Operator` role. However, this isn't enough to create a Function:

The errors hint what I need, but there are 20 roles for Storage, for example. We need the exact roles necessary on a new Azure Guest account to create a Function.

What else do I need, aside from Virtual Machine Operator (which let me at least attempt to create a Function)?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

This issue is out of our scope. Please contact Azure Support for professional assistance. Thanks for your understanding.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dylan-1 avatar image dylan-1 commented ·

The last time I did that, I was blocked for 5 days, only to ask me questions I already answered :( is Azure Playfab really so detached from Azure there's not a single soul here that knows simply how to collaborate? :/

0 Likes 0 ·
dylan-1 avatar image dylan-1 commented ·

To add: it really should be in-scope. The fact that not even PF can answer "how to collab" feels like a giant red flag. Does this mean every issue relating to Functions (even as minimal as adding a collaborator) mean you will redirect us to Azure each time? Would you even do this to paid accounts that create a ticket? This feels... underwhelming.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.