question

fcoelho avatar image
fcoelho asked

Is it possible to transfer player data from one title to another in playfab?,Is it possible to transfer data from a playfab title to another?

The title which has the data now is in ''development'' status and just reached the 100k limit of unique users. The title that I'd like to transfer to is a brand new title.

Hello! I would like to transfer all the data that I have in title in playfab to a another title that is brand new. Is that possible? The title which has the data now has the "development" status and just reached the 100k unique users limit.

Player DataTitle Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

There is no single API or button to transfer all data from one title to another. You need to manually migrate the data part by part. For example, you can download the title data json from old title and upload it to the new title. Same things can be done with Currency, Catalog and CloudScript (legacy). For other data, such as Rules, you may manually create it in new title with the data copied from old title.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.