question

rkacalski avatar image
rkacalski asked

Dynamic Currency Recharge Max

Hey everyone!

So I am creating a game with a currency that not all players will have the same amount of. This currency acts like an "energy" and every time a player does something they use some of this currency. This energy also has a cap. I assume this cap can be created by using the Recharge maximum as that's the max amount that player can have at that level. A great example of this can be seen in the picture below.

Chibi Island: How to get energy? - Walkthroughs, Tips, Cheats and Guides  for mobile games

Although every player starts with the same amount (That being 30), as they progress in the game and level up their cap can go up. Obviously every player will be at a different level and there for their cap or recharge max will be different. Is there a way to accomplish this by using the virtual currency system? And if not, what is the best possible way to accomplish this? Posted below is what I have for this currency now.

Thanks so much and look forward to hearing what you all have to say!

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Currently, PlayFab Currency system doesn’t provide such feature. Please feel free to post a feature request for it. And there can be a workaround solution, you can refer to: Change recharge maximum per player - Playfab Community.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.