question

Erez Baron avatar image
Erez Baron asked

Unable to connect to Playfab's Dashboard via my mobile phone,Unable to connect to Playfab's dashboard via mobile

I am unable to connect to Playfab's dashboard via my mobile phone. Steps I took: 1. Signing in using Microsoft sign in 2. Choosing that this is my personal email 3. Authenticating using the Microsoft authenticator 4. In playfab - being asked to start a new profile, instead of being taken to my existing one. This has happened to all of our users in the company.

Help please:)

I am unable to connect to Playfab's dashboard via my mobile phone. Steps I took: 1. Signing in using Microsoft sign in 2. Choosing that this is my personal email 3. Authenticating using the Microsoft authenticator 4. In Playfab - being asked to start a new profile, instead of being taken to my existing one. This has happened to all of our users in the company. Help please!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

What is the Authentication provider of your account? Is it AAD? You can check that in your game manager by choosing top right Avatar, and choose “My profile”. If it is not AAD, when you login to the Game Manager, you should choose “Login” instead of “Sign in with Microsoft”.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.