question

chorustempo avatar image
chorustempo asked

GetTitlePlayersFromMasterPlayerAccountIds unpacking json object?

I want to use a segment to get a list of playerids, then use those playerids to get their title player ids, then use the title ids to get the data stored in an object that all of those players have on their title player account.

I can get the list of playerIds from the segment and have isolated the first one to use via blueprints (as I'm guessing requesting object data from all the accounts at once will push my game over the account limits). I've set up a global policy to allow all players of the title read access to the object name that the players have, since it will always be the same name for every player.

However, I can't find out how to get the player title id from the request results. I'm using 'GetTitlePlayersFromMasterPlayerAccountIds' request and it's returning the correct titleplayerid in the output log. but I can't get my head around how to get the json object into a string form to use.

Looking at the documentation (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/profiles/account-management/get-title-players-from-master-player-account-ids?view=playfab-rest), I think I've got the field name correct as there is only one in there (one up from that is 'TitlePlayerAccounts', which is already on the BreakResponse node). So the last one would be the Id (the titleplayeraccount Id that I'm after) that is a string type. However, despite trying various combinations it's not liking the json values / types and it returning 'Null' value or saying it can't find the field.

unreal
bp.png (100.1 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

It can take some time for us to do the test for you. Your patience is appreciated.

1 Like 1 ·

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

You may use the Encode Json block instead. Please refer to this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/63497/how-can-i-get-emailverificationstatus-in-ue4-bluep.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.