question

eddy@soromantic.co.uk avatar image
eddy@soromantic.co.uk asked

Unity: DllNotFoundException PlayFabPartyMacOS on intel mac

Hi there,

I've just installed the playfab sdk etc for unity (all seems to be working) and just gotten to the playfab party tutorial but am hitting an issue

When I hit play, i get the following error:

DllNotFoundException: PlayFabPartyMacOS
PartyCSharpSDK.SDK.PartyInitialize (System.String titleId, PartyCSharpSDK.PARTY_HANDLE& handle) (at Assets/PlayFabPartySDK/Source/Scripts/PartySDKCSharpSource/SDK.cs:39)
PlayFab.Party.PlayFabMultiplayerManager.InitializeImpl () (at Assets/PlayFabPartySDK/Source/Scripts/PartyUnitySDK/PlayFabMultiplayerManager.cs:845)
PlayFab.Party.PlayFabMultiplayerManager._Initialize () (at Assets/PlayFabPartySDK/Source/Scripts/PartyUnitySDK/PlayFabMultiplayerManager.cs:754)
PlayFab.Party.PlayFabMultiplayerManager.Start () (at Assets/PlayFabPartySDK/Source/Scripts/PartyUnitySDK/PlayFabMultiplayerManager.cs:143)

I've checked and the library bundle seems to be there etc, it's just not getting picked up.

I have no idea what else could be configured wrong. I don't see any extra steps for osx in the git repo readme.

Here is what I am currently working with:

Unity: 2020.3.4 OSX:11.7.1 (about to upgrade to 12 to see if that fixes anything)

Playfab sdk: Latest that the editor extension installed (this works as far as I can tell, I got the sample login working at least)

Playfab Party playfab-party.1.7.6.0-main.0-09.27.2022

Any ideas on how to get this working would be great.

Thanks!

unity3dsdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
empika avatar image
empika answered

Updating to OSX 12.6.1 seems to have fixed the issue.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.