question

Ruslan Shah avatar image
Ruslan Shah asked

Scheduled Tasks doesn't work

Hello!

I have stopped working with the scripts to remove players by segment. I create a segment of players (Lapsed > N days). Then I create a task - to delete players on this segment. The task runs and gives me a status that it is done, but the players are not actually removed. I checked on different titles, it doesn't work anywhere. This problem started a couple of weeks ago, before that everything was working fine. What could be the problem?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Since PlayFab queues the player accounts for deletion, depending on the queue’s load, it may take a few days to complete your deletion. Also, there is a delay in updating the total number of players. Please keep monitoring to see if the issue persists.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ruslan Shah avatar image Ruslan Shah commented ·

Hello. Ok, I'll wait. As you can see in the screenshot, I ran the script on October 21st and it didn't work either. Previously, everything worked quickly, after the script was loaded, everything was deleted after 10 minutes.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ruslan Shah avatar image Ruslan Shah commented ·

Hi, yes, it worked. It took four days for the operation. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.