question

chorustempo avatar image
chorustempo asked

Create objects on player account via blueprints?

I've seen this mentioned in another question, but it was a couple of years old and replicating the solution didn't work for me. So I'm wondering if I need different information now?

I'm trying to create 3 objects on every new player's account (which will be used to store character information for that player).

When a new player registers an account, I use the Entity Token to get the Player Title Id (this part is working). I then want to use the Player Title Id to create the objects (blueprint attached below). But it isn't working. Can anyone point out what I'm doing wrong here?

(p.s. As a side note, I can't validate my account here. So can't edit/delete any posts. I don't get any validation email sent to me. Could a mod solve this please?).

unreal
blueprint.png (386.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
chorustempo avatar image
chorustempo answered

Ok, I've realised there was a space between the TMP and Json bit of the 'TMPJson Object' throwing the whole thing off!!!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.