question

miloszmoczkowski avatar image
miloszmoczkowski asked

How can I remove old action groups?

See the screenshot. Three of those actions are tied to en event that was deleted.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Action groups are specifically generated from the Actions on Segement enter/leave, as well as Event Actions. If you remove an Actions, the associated Action Group will be removed.

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

miloszmoczkowski avatar image miloszmoczkowski commented ·

Brendan, thanks for the answer. Unfortunately that didn't happen. I removed the segment (I have no segments right now) but the actions groups are still there and I have no way of removing them.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan miloszmoczkowski commented ·

Ah, sorry for the confusion - they're also generated by setting up an Action in Event Actions. Basically, every Action, whether Event Action or Segment Enter/Leave Action, is an Action Group. I've updated the main answer to reflect this.

0 Likes 0 ·
miloszmoczkowski avatar image miloszmoczkowski brendan commented ·

Brendan, I understand. But only one of those actions relate to my Event action. The three other were connected to my Segment. However, when I deleted the Segment, the actions stayed there. And I cannot delete them now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.