question

Joseph Sak avatar image
Joseph Sak asked

server.GetLeaderboardAroundPlayer is not a function

The title says it all, when I'm doing my cloudscript functions for server.GetLeaderboard, everything works fine, but when I try server.GetLeaderboardAroundPlayer, I get an error saying that it isn't a function. I've quintuple checked spelling, and it's not an invalid params error. Anyone have any idea how to fix this so that I can use the function?

I'm having an issue with the cloudscript and leaderboards, all of the server.GetLeaderboard functions work fine and return properly, but then when I call server.GetLeaderboardAroundPlayer I get a null response with the error that such a function does not exist. I've quintuple checked all spelling, it's not an invalid params error, just an error saying the function isn't real. Anyone know how to fix this?

CloudScriptLeaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Please note that in server side, the corresponding API is called “GetLeaderboardAroundUser”, instead of GetLeaderboardAroundPlayer. You can check what APIs are available for PlayFab server management and services from this document: PlayFab Server REST API | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.