question

1464576565 avatar image
1464576565 asked

Questions about Playfab party

Problem description: I'm making a game for two people online, using party to communicate, but at the beginning I encountered some problems My approach is to first create two rooms and let them join the room they created, and record their room ID. Then let two players start matching. I attached the room numbers of both sides in the matching request. After matching, I will ask one player to exit his old room and join another user's room, but it doesn't work. I don't know whether it is my use method that is wrong.

使用JoinNetwork后,没有回调输出。我订阅了(playFabMultiplayerManager.OnNetworkJoined)方法。

2qyal.png (13.5 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1464576565 avatar image 1464576565 commented ·

In addition, when I used the party demo, I started two clients at the same time. I found that in the demo, I manually entered another person's room number and joined the network. The other party did not trigger the callback of received information.

So is this my use method wrong, or is there something wrong?

0 Likes 0 ·
bwfyp.png (86.5 KiB)
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao 1464576565 commented ·

I will do some research.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The OnNetworkJoined event fires when another player joins the network, but the endpoint may not be created for him yet at this time. You may need to wait for endpoint creation and other state to complete before sending data.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.