question

Swifter avatar image
Swifter asked

How do you disable login with custom id

Someone is spamming my PlayFab with login with custom id and I want to know how to disable it as I've been looking for a solution but no help.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

You can disable the API by updating your API access policy. For example, you can add the following statement to your policy to disable the login with custom id API:

{

"Resource": "pfrn:api--/Client/LoginWithCustomID",

"Action": "*",

"Effect": "Deny",

"Principal": "*",

"Comment": "This statement disables request to LoginWithCustomID "

}

Please refer to this document for more detail: API Access Policy - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Swifter avatar image Swifter commented ·

Could you please tell me like where to go to access the API Access Policy?

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ Swifter commented ·

You can get the API Policy using the GetPolicy API, as mentioned in this document API Access Policy - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

0 Likes 0 ·
leo-1 avatar image leo-1 commented ·

Hey every time i try to put this into the ENTITY GLOBAL TITLE POLICY it gives this error

Failed to save new global policy: Invalid action * in statement.

0 Likes 0 ·
russell-2 avatar image russell-2 commented ·

BE AWARE that UpdatePolicy has an OverwritePolicy parameter that defaults to true!

As given, the above request will overwrite the entire policy. Be sure to add something like this if you only want to add this one statement:

"OverwritePolicy": false
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.