question

zacharypamer avatar image
zacharypamer asked

Too many API requests error when adding leaderboard,API Error

I’m getting an error after adding my leaderboard /Client/UpdatePlayerStatistics: The client has exceeded the maximum API request rate and is being throttled

I’m currently getting an error in unity, it only happened after I added my leaderboard.

/Client/UpdatePlayerStatistics: The client has exceeded the maximum API request rate and is being throttled

any idea? Here is my code

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

This error means that you have made too many client API calls in a short period of time. Please check your code to see if there are repeated calls or loops when you get this error. BTW, you mention that “getting an error after adding my leaderboard /Client/UpdatePlayerStatistics” but the code you post didn’t include this API. Can you attach the corresponding code snippet?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zacharypamer avatar image zacharypamer commented ·

I had it being called in a separate update function in another script. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.