question

Adam Zerlin avatar image
Adam Zerlin asked

Change playfab email address

Hello, my email address is changing and I need to change my primary account's email address. This account is the holder for the studio. How can I edit this email address?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Since the email address is the primary identifier for the account, you cannot change it. But you can register a new PlayFab account with your new email address, then in your old account, you can navigate to[My Studios and Titles]->[…]->[Users]->[Add user] to invite the new account and grant all permissions, then after the new account accepts the invitation, in your new account, you can remove the old account in the same page, then you can delete the old account with “Delete my account” button in the ”My profile” page in your old account.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.