question

Feez avatar image
Feez asked

How can I make custom Response class ?

Hello, I'm trying to make a custom response class for Matchmaking for the purpose to send extra information such as what map is the match going to be, etc.

I want this information to be sent back to the client in the response class or even in the header.

Thank you for help in advance

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Since PlayFab Matchmaking is based on RESTful API, the API response structure is fixed, please refer to Matchmaking - REST API (PlayFab Multiplayer) | Microsoft Learn to know the structure. For your case, to let players know the map, you can refer to Cross game mode search to implement the Matchmaking configuration. You can also put other info in the Matchmaking Ticket’s Attributes as it will be contained in the Matchmaking - Get Match - REST API (PlayFab Multiplayer) | Microsoft Learn’s result.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Feez avatar image Feez commented ·

Thank you for the help

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.