question

Spektra Games avatar image
Spektra Games asked

Find Parameters of Executed Function for Clients

Hey,

I am using PlayFab with azure functions. When some client call a function, then I can see function details in "Game Manager > Players > (Select a player) > Data Explorer (basic)" side. As you can see in the screenshot I shared below, I cannot access the parameters of the function. Actually it needs some data/paramters from the client to be able to execute the functions. Is there any way to see those parameters when client calling any function?

CloudScriptdata
000.png (45.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Data Explorer won't show the function's parameters by default, but you can return it as result. Also, if you need it, please feel free to post a feature request for it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The parameters will be passed to the Azure function directly, and you can use the following code to access it in the Azure function.

FunctionExecutionContext<dynamic> context = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<FunctionExecutionContext<dynamic>>(await req.ReadAsStringAsync());
dynamic args = context.FunctionArgument;
1 comment
10 |1200

Spektra Games avatar image Spektra Games commented ·

Unfortunately this is not the answer I was looking for. I can see the details of the functions that the clients have executed before in the data explorer as developer, but I can't see parameters/args of these executed functions

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.