question

Duncan avatar image
Duncan asked

Why am I getting a GSDK requires a named port error on a unreal client build with a project using GSDK?,Executing Unreal Client build connecting to playfab active server results in crash with error requiring a named port

Problem: executing the Client build errors on launch connecting to an active playfab server using the server ip & port params (client.exe ip:port -log) Additional Context: unreal dedicated server is deployed successfully and worked locally via unreal plugin gsdk documentation but when trying to connect I get the below error when launching.

Problem: executing the Client build errors on launch connecting to an active playfab server using the server ip & port params (client.exe ip:port -log) Additional Context: unreal dedicated server is deployed successfully and worked locally via unreal plugin gsdk documentation but when trying to connect I get the below error when launching.

unrealmultiplayer
unknown.png (30.5 KiB)
unknown.png (30.5 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

What's the port name of your server build configuration? If it is not 'gameport', can you please create a new build with the port name setting to 'gameport' and try again?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.