question

gentrybrown avatar image
gentrybrown asked

PlayFab Entity Global Title Policy needs reset

I was attempting to update the Entity Global Title Policy to exclude players from updating their own title data. That worked but when I went to change it back it erased the Entity Global Title Policy json file. Is there a way to recover that?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

You can create a new Title to get the default Entity Global Title Policy to set to your current Title.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gentrybrown avatar image gentrybrown commented ·

Unfortunately I already tried that. It let's me save the file but when I refresh the page the title policy is blank

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao gentrybrown commented ·

I just do a test. Remove all policies from the Entity Global Title Policy(leave '[]' only), and click save. Refresh the page and the policy is '[]'. Paste the default Entity Global Title Policy and click save. The page shows 'Saved successfully.' then refresh the page and the policy is updated. Is there any difference?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.