question

Chad Reddick avatar image
Chad Reddick asked

OnlineSubsystemPlayfab error with PlayFabMultiplayerWin.lib file

Hello!

I compile the OnlineSubsystemPlayfab plug-in to UE 4.27 (version 2.2.4) and I keep retrieving this error

PlayFabMultiplayerWin.lib: [LNK1107] invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0x82

I was curious if I was missing anything regarding to building the project with the OSS for Playfab? This is for Windows only.
unrealmultiplayer
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chad Reddick avatar image Chad Reddick commented ·

Keep in mind, This is building on a Binary build (Not source build).

0 Likes 0 ·

I've also tried building this via Engine source and it results in the same error

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Just in case, have you check the size of PlayFabMultiplayerWin.lib? Some OSS files are stored using LFS. If the size of PlayFabMultiplayerWin.lib doesn’t match the size in the GitHub page, you may need to use Git LFS to clone the repo.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oh man! This fixed everything actually! Thank you soo much! Typically I grab the code via the Github repo on the browser, select Code then Download .zip. Definitely good to know to do this!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.