question

Robyn To avatar image
Robyn To asked

Upgraded Unreal Plugin 220926, GetMultiplayerServerDetails failing

I upgraded the PlayFab MarketplacePlugin for our Unreal project (says version 1.101.220926).

The 'Make MultiplayerGetMultiplayerServerDetailsRequest' node updated to only include Session Id (see photo)

but now I am getting constent errors that say:

LogPlayFab: Response : {"code":400,"status":"BadRequest","error":"InvalidParams","errorCode":1000,"errorMessage":"Invalid input parameters","errorDetails":{"BuildId":["Must be a GUID of string type"]}}

The 220926 API is giving the same error on Postman, though the documentation for 220922 has the updated request body

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/multiplayer/multiplayer-server/get-multiplayer-server-details?view=playfab-rest

Any guidance here?

apis
a9ehf.png (35.9 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Austin Brunkhorst avatar image Austin Brunkhorst commented ·

@Robyn To are you currently blocked by this? i.e. can you revert back to the previous version until our next deployment?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Austin Brunkhorst avatar image
Austin Brunkhorst answered

Hi @Robyn To,

It looks like the validation on our API got out of sync with the request specification. Our team has a fix out for review, but it may not become available until Tuesday (10/4). I want to apologize for the confusion here.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.