I have been working for over a day to try and install Playfab in Unity and I continue to get the CS0246 error. The install seemed to go great, the EditorExtensions created a nice setup that allowed me to download and login from the GUI on Unity. Looked exactly like the Tutorial and several videos I saw.
But, I have not been able use PlayFab. Any imports give me an error CS0246. Does anyone have anything that has worked for them?
Things I have tried and done:
1. I followed the instructions at this link: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/sdks/unity3d/installing-unity3d-sdk
2. Uninstalled and reinstalled then followed the instructions in the link above again.
3. Updated my Visual Studio Code and .NET. Retried step 2.
4. Updated Unity (now on 2021.3.10f1 LTS). Retried step 2.
5. Restarted my computer between all of these steps.
6. Made sure VSC could reference the project. (Project > Add Reference) and made sure that VSC could identify PlayFab. Retried step 2.
7. Regenerated Project Files for PlayFab in Unity (Edit > Preferences > External Tools > Regenerate Project Files)
Really at a loss here. If anyone has any experience with this please let me know. Would love to use and scale project with PlayFab.