question

warsoftheunderworld avatar image
warsoftheunderworld asked

My playfab used almost 100 computing hours with unhealthy build

playfab100.pngI've tried to deploy a build (it didn't get deployed) it was unhealthy and it consumed 100 computing hours? , how can i prevent that from happening and why did it happen? please help me, so I don't surpass my free hours while I am still just at the debugging stage

playfab100.png (21.4 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

warsoftheunderworld avatar image warsoftheunderworld commented ·

My Title ID is: 81A7E

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

There is an event in your title with id: 3f9062b122fa42aab818e77cd2cf0c8c. This event indicates that you have a VM with 2 cores up for around 47 hours (around 95 core hours).

Here are some tips for preventing your MPS from consuming core hours.

• Before uploading to PlayFab MPS, you can follow this tutorial to debug your server and make sure it is working locally: LocalMultiplayerAgent overview.
  • After you have done debugging with the PlayFab MPS, please make sure your servers are shut down and your standby servers in your build are set to 0 so that it won’t use any resources.
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.