question

k-hiraki avatar image
k-hiraki asked

Can't import PlayFab Multiplayer SDK for Unity

I would like to use the lobby feature. Therefore, I tried to install PlayFab Multiplayer SDK for Unity by following the setup at the following URL:

https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabMultiplayerUnity/tree/main

I downloaded 「PlayFab Multiplayer Unity SDK plugin (unity package).」 from git in zip format, unzipped it and then tried to import it.

However, I cannot import it

The error wa "Failed to import package with error: Couldn't decompress package"

Threfore, I have tried three things.

1. change Unity version 3.5f1 -> 3.10f1

2. Import of previous packages

3. Move Unity project to 「C:」 directory

but I can't import it.Please let me know if there is anything wrong with it.

Also, in the course of my research, I learned about ID@Azure. I have not joined this. Is this the reason why I cannot import?

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Please check the size of downloaded package, it should be 4.14 MB. If the size is not correct, please download the package file directly. PlayFabMultiplayerUnity/playfab-multiplayer.1.3.0.0-main.0-09.12.2022.unitypackage at main PlayFab/PlayFabMultiplayerUnity GitHub

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

k-hiraki avatar image k-hiraki commented ·

The import was successful as a result of using a directly downloaded package file.

Thank you very much.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.