question

matias avatar image
matias asked

Sending Emails to an account

Hi, I'll describe what i want to achieve since maybe sending emails is not what i should do.

I need the player to fill out a form with data and send it back to me as an email. But i can find any way to do this. Maybe i'm using the tools in the wrong way or maybe there is a better alternative for what i want to achieve.

I was thinking in making a cloud script where the player send the data and then mail it to myself.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

This function can be implemented on client side. You can search for how to send emails with the platform or language you are using, for example email - Sending E-mail using C# - Stack Overflow, then collect the form data from player and send to your email address. If you don’t want to expose your email address to the client, you can use the Azure Function Cloud Script to send the email, where the player passes form data through the function argument and your Azure Function gather the data and send to your email address.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.