question

Devices avatar image
Devices asked

Does Playfab uses GAID (Google Advertising Identifier) in any capacity?,Does Playfab uses GAID in any capacity?

Hello everyone,
Google Play has prompted us that we are using GAID (Google Advertising Identifier) on our app and demanded us to remove it.
Since we don't use it specifically, we assumed that it must be on of the SDKs on our App.
So, does Playfab uses GAID to indentify the player when using in any way? For example, when using the silent login feature?
I've searched the documentation but haven't found any info regarding this so far.
Thanks in advance.

sdks
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Devices avatar image Devices commented ·

Sorry for the duplicate content in the title, it was a bug on the form. I tried to edit it after posting when i noticed, but was unable to.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Since PlayFab does not use GAID to identify the player, it may be caused by other SDKs you used in your application.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.