question

innova3di avatar image
innova3di asked

StartGameCommand is invalid and does not contain the mount path.

The following is the full error log:

StartGameCommand 'D:\ProjectPath\Server.exe -nographics -batchmode -logfile' is invalid and does not contain the mount path. This should look like: C:\Assets\GameServer.exe for example.

It seems I cannot get the agent to accept the path I placed.
I even tried placing the server build files in ''C:\Assets\" which the log gives as an example as I started to think that the agent prefers to find the executable there.

It declined no matter what path I place with the server files and executable. I don't encounter this problem when running the server via process. But I do via container. (RunContainer: true)

I'm lost, please help.

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Since you run your server via container, have you specified the Mount Path in the Multiplayer Settings Json File? You can refer to: Debug Container-based game servers using LocalMultiplayerAgent - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to modify you Multiplayer Settings Json File. And if your problem still exists, please feel free to let me know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.