question

lukaskebel avatar image
lukaskebel asked

Suddenly i get unhealthy builds

Hi there. Suddenly i get unhealthy builds when i want to start regional servers with playfab. the strange thing is. Yesterday the build was running without a problem but today i only get unhealthy builds when i try to start the same build.

And no way to find out where or what the problem is.

ID is 131BC

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lukaskebel avatar image
lukaskebel answered

i found the culprit. it was a unity script not taken a step further in in version controll. It was not activated from one Changeset to Another and therefore the GSDK was not working.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Do you mean you created a build with no servers in any region yesterday, and when you add new servers in a region the build became Unhealthy? If so, please note that the server build is in “Initialized” status if there are no servers in regions. Referring to Lifecycle of a multiplayer server build region - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs, only if servers have been configured to be > 0, the build will try to deploy, and if anything goes wrong here, it will become Unhealthy.

We recommend that you can debug your server locally with LocalMultiplayerAgent Overview - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs before deploy it to the PlayFab.

3 comments
10 |1200

lukaskebel avatar image lukaskebel commented ·

no, i created a few builds with servers but deleted them after getting unhealthy builds. i could at last see that on the new builds the mps check for heartbeats is not working. But still cannot find the difference which is causing the problem.

the settings seem to be the same. GSDK is setup, Playfab integrated.

0 Likes 0 ·
lukaskebel avatar image lukaskebel commented ·

18.png

i found out that when this is enabled the build gets unhealthy but i am not sure what this actually is. it is some change in the scene. But which one.. i am not sure.

0 Likes 0 ·
18.png (8.0 KiB)
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao lukaskebel commented ·

You can use LocalMultiplayerAgent Overview - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to debug your server build locally to see how this parameter makes the build unhealthy.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.