question

woalthek avatar image
woalthek asked

PlayFabUnityHttp.cs error occured when debug build in visual studio (for unity)

my Unity version : 2021.3.9.f1

visual studio version: 2017

playfab version : lastest version update.

when i debugging, this error occured.

It looks like some code has not been checked and reviewed, but committed.

plz help me sir

cap.png (171.2 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

woalthek avatar image woalthek commented ·

i think that using statement only possible in c# 8.0..? but i dont know how to fix it

0 Likes 0 ·
woalthek avatar image woalthek commented ·

i just download visual studio 2019, and it worked. but i wanna know to debug in visual studio 2017.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

You are right, the problem here is that Visual Studio 2017 does not support C# 8.0 by default. However, our latest Unity SDK uses a C# 8.0 feature (using declaration). We recommend you switch to the new Visual Studio version. But if you want to keep using Visual Studio 2017, you can edit PlayFabUnityHttp.cs as https://community.playfab.com/answers/64064/view.html.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Since it works with Visual Studio 2019, then there should be no problem with our script. We recommend always using the new VS version. By the way, we only provide English support in Community Forums so we are not sure what the error messages mean.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.