question

boas avatar image
boas asked

Help needed making a privacy policy for Google Play Store

Hello, I am trying to make a Privacy Policy for my game, since that is required for the Google Play Store. Since I am no legal expert, I tried a privacy policy generator called Termly. There were a few questions I wasn't able to answer:

Where are the PlayFab servers located? This is needed to be GDPR compliant.

"Do you still plan to maintain Privacy Shield even if it's no longer an option for international transfer compliance?"

"Enter the URL address to your Privacy Shield listing" Is this the listing for Microsoft? Or is there no listing?

"Which "independent recourse mechanism" do you offer for privacy-related complaints from EU, UK, and/or Swiss users?
1. Independent dispute resolution provider (U.S. based)
2. Independent dispute resolution provider (EU based)
3. EU data protection authorities and/or Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner"

I would appreciate it if you could help,

Boas

data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

You can navigate to [Title Settings]->[API Features], where lists all the IP of PlayFab core services. PlayFab is committed to being General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant - and as your service provider, ensuring that we provide you with the hooks you need to allow Players to view or delete the data stored about them. While we can’t provide you with legal advice — and we do encourage you to seek legal counsel to ensure your compliance with the GDPR — we are here to help you fulfill your obligations under GDPR. Maybe you can find some helpful info here: Terms of Service (playfab.com)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.