question

Lukasz Balukin avatar image
Lukasz Balukin asked

Is "Upload JSON" schema for catalog and store available as part of SDK or defined somwhere?

Hey, I'm working on a tool that needs to create valid JSON that can be pasted into "Upload JSON" prompts in following views:

- Catalogs: https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/ABC/economy/catalogs

- Stores: https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/ABC/economy/catalogs/XYZ/stores

I can see that schema is roughly equivalent to UpdateCatalogItemsRequest and UpdateStoreItemsRequest data classes (in C# SDK) with the added option of including multiple stores in parent json object but maybe there's a a complete definition somewhere that I could use instead of guessing?

apissdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

PlayFab does not have a complete definition document for the “Upload JSON” schema for catalog and store. However, the attributes of the catalog and store can be viewed in the API documentation: Title-Wide Data Management - Update Catalog Items - REST API (PlayFab Admin) | Microsoft Docs and Title-Wide Data Management - Update Store Items - REST API (PlayFab Admin) | Microsoft Docs. You can also download the complete catalog or store json file to see how the catalog or store properties are structured.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lukasz Balukin avatar image Lukasz Balukin commented ·

Not the best scenario but this will do for now. Hopefully the Upload JSON prompt won't have changes that unexpectedly break or misinterpret JSON blobs created or exported with an outdated schema because the schema doesn't seem to have any versioning metadata.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.