question

peroni014 avatar image
peroni014 asked

playfab development region change request

Hi I reside in Hawaii and I have a free tier liscence. Is it possible to maybe change region availability to WestUS to have better ping while developing? I really don't need Europe.

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

I'd believe you are talking about the 750 free core hours in East US and North Europe and you'd like to move the free quote in North Europe to West US.

Please note this free evaluation capacity is provided for customers to evaluate the building of multiplayer server games. We do not recommend using it for production. To use West US region, please Requesting additional quota.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

peroni014 avatar image peroni014 commented ·

Thank you I will try the request quota feature. Just one more question, how are US West and US West 2 different? Will US West 2 be faster for hawaii than US West?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.