question

tommaso07brignoli avatar image
tommaso07brignoli asked

Do you guys have a complete tutorial for beginners?

Hi there,

I'm a beginner in game developing but i have a fair bit of experience in programming. I tried to teach myself how to use blender, i did that, i tried to teach myself how to use unity, almost did that, but when i started looking into multiplayer this got out of hand. I'm at the point now where i can authenticate a user with playfab, but cannot create a lobby / party and so on. All of their documentation lacks examples, and where i found something it was in c++. Do you guys know about a complete, unity tutorial for the playfab library. When i though i had something, i read here that the client having the EntityToken is bad so i just thought to come and ask for help. Thanks.

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Igor Muhachev avatar image
Igor Muhachev answered

PlatlyFab is really huge and evolving. It takes a lot of time to thoroughly study all of the docs. So just be patient and not lazy.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.