question

Jorge Gonzalez avatar image
Jorge Gonzalez asked

Only 3 players on playfab dashboard

We have a title for oculus quest in unity. We are just testing things out. Using oculus_id = SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier for custom id; No matter what I do there are only 3 unique players in the game.
Something is wrong because I can see the list updated in the dashboard but the other players seem to get deleted. I can only see 3 players. What could be wrong? I thought maybe I had identical ids and was overwritting old players. Title ID E607B. I can see that people are logging in sucessful.

Player Dataunity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

What do you mean by “I can see the list updated in the dashboard”? You may try outputting custom IDs every time you log in to see if they are duplicates. And since custom id should be unique in PlayFab, the identical ids won’t overwrite the old players but will log in directly to the existed account.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.