question

programadorbrailink avatar image
programadorbrailink asked

delete user master acount panel. i can use email the acount delete

hello I have a problem. I deleted the 31 test users that I had in my playfab title. The problem is that I want to use some of those emails and it gives me an error that they are already in use. could you help me delete the users from the panel with the delete master account player option. I did it with a scheduled task. I even deleted the title and created another one to see if it was fixed but it still hasn't been fixed.

entities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Since you are using a scheduled task to delete the player account, you may have selected the Delete player option in the Action Type, which will only delete the title player account not the master player account. Deleting the title player account will only delete the data of this account under this title but the login method is attached to the master player account, which is used cross all titles within the same studio and that’s why deleting the title cannot fix this issue. So you can log back in with your old email address and password and click Delete master player in Game Manager->Players->[Player] or call DeleteMasterPlayerAccount API using Postman or Azure Function to delete the master player account.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.