question

Daniel Tafoya avatar image
Daniel Tafoya asked

What is the data limit accepted by Player Data (Titles)?

In order to put the context why the question is asked, we need to store custom metrics in json format within the Player Data (Title), the detail is that we need to upload this every time the user plays a game so that we can later collect the data and generate analytics with them.

For which we want to know what is the maximum capacity of each Key by storing the information in json format.

I have been researching and found that the data limit is 300,000, but I don't know if it is in total or per key, I know that the key limit is 100, but could you please tell me what is the data limit per key please .

I thank you very much in advance.

pdt.png (2.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The size of Player Data value is 300,000 bytes per key. You can navigate to [Title Settings]->[Limits] to get more info about limit.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Daniel Tafoya avatar image Daniel Tafoya commented ·

Thank you very much I really appreciate the information

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.