question

creative2dgames avatar image
creative2dgames asked

Data tables playfab

,I am moving my game from game sparks to playfab the thing is that i didn't find a place in playfab stores tables of data like game sparks game data does can anyone tell me how to make data tables in play fab? Note : forgive me if their any grammer mistakes i am very terrible in english

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

I don’t know what “game sparks game data” looks like, but PlayFab provides multiple features for developer to store data, you can refer to PlayFab Data documentation - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs, and store your game data based on your requirement.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

creative2dgames avatar image creative2dgames commented ·

@Gosen Gao

For the game data spark here is a picture (its similar to sql table)

screenshot-2022-08-26-13-24-26-390-comandroidchrom.jpg

screenshot-2022-08-26-13-24-33-254-comandroidchrom.jpg

I looked to the documentation and found entity which is good but still can't do the whole job by it self

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao creative2dgames commented ·

If it is key-value pair type data, you can also use Player Data - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.