question

elaine avatar image
elaine asked

Successfully ExecuteCloudScript to Delete Player, but Player data not fully deleted

Hi, recently I implemented a cloud script to delete the player from my server. I know it only delete the title player not the master player. But I expected that particular title player data also been deleted as mentioned in here
Account Management - Delete Player

however, when I login with the same email again ( master player ), the old player data (title) is still there.

I try to remove the player data before delete player, but every time I re-login with the same email (Master Player) the old player data is still there with the title player.

Can anyone assist me ?

Player DataTitle Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

After you delete a title player account, you can check if there have two events called entity_deleted and player_removed_title in the Data Explorer (basic) page. If so, is there only one player account has this data problem or every player have and can you please provide your Title id and the Problematic player account for further research. If the two events don’t appear, cloud you please provide your CloudScripts code for further research.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.